Mission and purpose
As the International Research Division of Holos University Graduate Seminary, ISSSEEM will retain its original Goals established in 1989:
- To explore the application of subtle energies to the experience of consciousness, healing, and human potential. It is designed as a bridging organization for scientist, clinicians, therapists, healers, and lay people.
- To study systems and energies that interact with the human psyche and physiology, either enhancing or perturbing health.
- To interconnect persons who work with or conduct research about subtle energies.
- To encourage an exchange of information through conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- To cooperate with other organizations that have common interests and goals, enhancing the use of available resources.
- To interface with the broader scientific community through Bridges, a quarterly magazine, and Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, a peer-reviewed, scientific journal.